Saturday, January 16, 2010

Playtime

I ran some history checks at my online database, and saw that Dune 2: TGP has been played from over 2200 unique IP addresses since I started tracking at the end of November, and was played 242 times in the first 20 hours of Jan 16th. That's pretty cool to see. I haven't written anything to tell me how many of those games were network games or not, but I know at least a few of them were, and I see some people signed up at the Steam group as well.
As you may have noticed, I've changed the layout here a bit and introduced ads to the forums. Those of you who donated were marked as Premium members at the forum and won't see the ads; future donators will enjoy the same benefit. The reason for the ads is simple: no one's been donating and money doesn't grow on trees.
I'll probably get back to looking at code soon but motivation's been low and I've been working a lot. Look for an update most likely in February.