Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Status update

Hey everyone,
Just another status update for everyone "obsessively refreshing" my web pages. :)
Progress is going very well. I am saving the next update for all the changes I have been making and so far my intentions for it are coming to fruition. If this keeps up the next update will be a major one. I don't want to say more than this until I know how some final pieces will fit together, but I'm excited, and when I'm excited I work faster and more often. I can't give an ETA yet but I will update in a week or two with hopefully a better idea of when good things might happen for all of us.
By the way, don't forget you can subscribe to these posts if you use RSS with the link at the bottom of this page. (also here: http://drackbolt.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default)

Cheers